COVID-19 Update: Out of concern for the current situation and respect for the health of all our students, teachers and staff, we have decided to cancel all on-site classes and are currently working on moving them online. For regular updates follow us on Facebook and Twitter. You can also sign up for our email newsletter or simply come back to this page.
About our classes. We believe in the vital role creative writing can play in an individual’s life and personal development. Our writing classes are open to everyone. We provide a warm supportive writing community for writers of all levels. Gemini Ink offers excellent, fair-cost workshops by published writers year round.
Upcoming Online Classes
Wed, June 10 & 24, July 8 & 22
The Big Texas Read
Zoom Meetings Every Two Weeks @ 7pm CST
Nights of Noir
Open Writers Lab
Making a Chapbook, Here’s a free online mini-workshop from our friend Lyn Belisle at the San Antonio Art League.
How online classes work.
We’ve partnered with Wet Ink, the only online platform designed exclusively for writing workshops to bring top-notch creative writing workshops to you. Led by published, professional writers, our classes are intentionally small so that each writer can get the time and attention their work deserves.
Our classes meet in a dedicated online classroom where you can interact with your classmates and instructor. Craft materials, lectures, reading assignments, and writing prompts are all available through the online classroom. Students also post their work, and provide and receive feedback within the Wetink platform.
What you get:
- Access workshops 24/7, anytime from anywhere
- New writing prompts and lectures posted every Monday
- Interact with instructor and other class participants on a lively platform
- Generate new drafts by the end of every workshop
- Recieve feedback from the instructor and your peers
- Be fueled by new ideas that take you far beyond the workshop
- Access workshops for 2 weeks beyond the final class date
- All students are emailed a packet of all lectures to keep for your future writing and documentation. Incredibly valuable!!
Wetink and Zoom meeting links will be sent via email to all registered participants 30 minutes prior to the start of the first class. If you don’t see it in your Inbox, please check your Spam folder.
For detailed instructions on how to use Zoom, see Zoom video tutorials here.