COVID-19 Update: Out of concern for the current situation and respect for the health of all our students, teachers and staff, we have decided to cancel all on-site classes and are currently working on moving them online. For regular updates follow us on Facebook and Twitter. You can also sign up for our email newsletter or simply come back to this page.
About our classes. We believe in the vital role creative writing can play in an individual’s life and personal development. Our writing classes are open to everyone. We provide a warm supportive writing community for writers of all levels. Gemini Ink offers excellent, fair-cost workshops by published writers year round.
Upcoming Online Classes
Apr 6–May 4
A Map of the World – Workshop with Sheila Black Class Full
Sat-Sun, April 18 & 19
Voices of Recovery Workshop for cancer survivors, family, and friends
Saturdays, Apr 25 & May 2
The Encouraging Effects of Revision with Aaron Deutsch
Wednesdays, May 6, 13 & 20
Literary Conversations with Dr. Bonnie Lyons: Coming to America
How online classes work.
We’ve partnered with Wet Ink, the only online platform designed exclusively for writing workshops to bring top-notch creative writing workshops to you. Led by published, professional writers, our classes are intentionally small so that each writer can get the time and attention their work deserves.
Our classes meet in a dedicated online classroom where you can interact with your classmates and instructor. Craft materials, lectures, reading assignments, and writing prompts are all available through the online classroom. Students also post their work, and provide and receive feedback within the Wetink platform.
What you get:
- Access workshops 24/7, anytime from anywhere
- New writing prompts and lectures posted every Monday
- Interact with instructor and other class participants on a lively platform
- Generate new drafts by the end of every workshop
- Recieve feedback from the instructor and your peers
- Be fueled by new ideas that take you far beyond the workshop
- Access workshops for 2 weeks beyond the final class date
- All students are emailed a packet of all lectures to keep for your future writing and documentation. Incredibly valuable!!